So... What's Hybrid?
Want to use a venue but not everyone can attend?
Planning an event but not sure whether to hold a physical or a virtual event? Why not choose the best of both worlds and plan a Hybrid event?
Hybrid events allow those that want to meet in person to do so and those that can’t attend face to face are still able to enjoy the meeting. A Hybrid Event ensures that you can still deliver a great event experience to all delegates. We already know that our Virtual events platform will support a range of meeting experiences, whether it’s a conference, an exhibition, a leadership programme or a training course.
If you wanted to turn your virtual event into a hybrid experience, we can work with your own production suppliers or our own proven AV partners to ensure that we can create a similar experience for those attending virtually as well as in the room.
As an event organiser for a Hybrid event, you will need to consider how you co-ordinate your AV provider, your technology platform and your physical venue to deliver a memorable event. At Your Virtual Events, our project management team will guide you through this process, advising you on what’s the best solution for your event.
Why choose Your Virtual Events?
- A flexible and stable platform suited to a whole range of event types
- Collaboration – our Project Managers live and breathe events and are in-house event experts
- Proven delivery – from 50 people to over 10,000 delegates in 25 countries, we have expertise with a wide range of briefs
- Simple pricing with no hidden extras
- Event Support – our platform price always includes two technicians as standard
We truly believe that while virtual events may not replace the live experience of attending in person, adding a digital approach to your meeting and event strategy is a wise move. You need the right technology, support and an effective plan to achieve what you and your delegates need – the team here at Your Virtual Events will help you on the right path.